CWA is an association of Catholic lay women mandated to empower Catholic Women spiritually, morally, socially and economically for the purposes of evangelizing families and society at large. The services provided help in promoting strong faith, commitment, teamwork, humility, respect, diligence, hard work and accountability.
Its main purpose/mission is to empower Association members spiritually in order to strengthen their faith, evangelize to families and society at large.
SALA YA AKINA MAMA WA CWA
Mungu Baba Mwenyezi tunakushukuru kwa maisha yetu na kwa mfano mzuri wa Mtakatifu Monica. Tunakuomba kwa upatanishi wake utusaidie sisi wanawake kama wazazi tuwe na uvumilivu kama yeye nyumbani mwetu na hata kazini mwetu. Tunakuomba utusaidie tuwe na moyo wa sala kama Mtakatifu Monica. Tuombee kila wakati, waume wetu, watoto wetu, kanisa letu na hata nchi yetu. Tunakuomba utiifu na unyenyekevu na hata upendo mkuu kwa kanisa letu. Tusaidie tuwe na moyo wa kujitolea kama Mtakatifu Monica maisha yetu yote. Tunakuomba hayo kwa kristu Bwana wetu. AMINA
To grow in Faith and build a strong united and committed group.
1. To create awareness to the parishoners about the group and encourage all catholic women in the parish community to join.
2. To organize workshops and seminars to empower the group
3. To hold monthly meetings in order to evaluate the progress in the group.
4. To promote spiritual nourishment by holding at least two recollection
days per year.
5. To start an income generating project to boast the group financially.